Oh My Goodie Goodie Gumdrops.

The Bug Lady

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I swear, I think something is wrong with me.

I was sitting in bed. I looked up at the ceiling and there is a rather thick black line moving around the border of the wall.

So, I got up and flipped on the light. Yep, I actually remembered the light this time. Afterall, it wasn't a huge spider on my leg. Yay!

Anyway, I went to the kitchen got an old plastic container and trapped said thick black moving line.

It had 18 pairs of legs. I was sorta' weirded out by it. Even has pincer-looking thingies.



Lovely, right?
It was a centipede. Fun... Keith and I named it, his name was Cedrick. The spider got a name too. He was Borris.

Guess that's all for now.  Just thought I'd let the world know that I am now The Bug Lady!

Yay!  No...not really.

With love and creepy crawlies,
The Bug Lady.

0 comments: