Oh My Goodie Goodie Gumdrops.

Creepy Crawlies

Monday, September 21, 2009

Oh my gosh!

I was sitting on my bed with my laptop.  The lights were off (bad me, I know).  I felt something move on my leg.  I assumed it was just the cord where I moved the computer a bit as I reached for my drink.  I took my drink, and put the glass back. 

I moved the cord, it was kinda' annoying.  The cord was no where near that part of my leg.

I freaked. 


I swatted at my leg.  I missed the first time.  It was moving more.  I could feel all of it's little legs.  Definitely cringe-worthy.

I swatted again.  I got it!  But now it was on my bed.  Great, that's all I need--some deadly spider taking up house between my sheets.  I immediately put my legs off of the bed and flipped my computer upside down in front of my face to light the bed.  Turning the lamp on was definitely not in my scope of thought. 

I couldn't see anything.

That was the one moment I regretted having a brown/ivory/light blue theme to my room.  One of the spots on my bed moved.  It was running towards the edge of the bed.

I was just sitting there saying, "Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t," over and over.  I put the laptop down on the night stand and basically threw myself at the lightswitch.

By the time I got the light on and back to the bed, it was gone.

After halfway shaking the blanket I pulled it off of the bed.  Nothing.

I moved the mattress.  Nothing.  The thing disappered!  I can still feel it though.  Ick.  It's like it's still sitting there on my leg.

I keep brushing my arms and legs off like there is something there.  Ugh!  So not cool.

0 comments: