Oh My Goodie Goodie Gumdrops.

Can I Do It?

Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm really rather worried about my stopping smoking and drinking anything but water at one time. And today of all days....

I found out that while I was out today Keiths ex-wife had been talking to him telling him how much she misses him, that she wants to be with him, that she only wants him to be happy, that she dreams of him, etc.

I'm not bothered that he talks to her, she is his ex-wife. She was there first. Ya' know? It's that she continues to try to lure him when she knows that he's happy with me. That just pisses me off. I don't like people who play dirty.

She's done this since the beginning of our relationship. He hasn't swayed, plus he lets me know everything. I don't think I could ever be happier with someone. He's literally my dream man, the kind of man I decided I wanted as a child. Lucky me!

I don't know what to do...

But I have only drank water and I haven't had any cigaretes.

&&&

Eek. It's storming. (I despise storms.)

Be good everyone!

0 comments: