Oh My Goodie Goodie Gumdrops.

I Wanna' Go Rawr!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yes, I know it says 'Rawr' not 'Raw' but, what can a girl do? :)

I've been thinking about going raw for a while. I'm not completely new to the idea. I was a vegetarian for a while. But I broke down.

I just had to have that loaded potato soup (O‘Charley‘s). It was worth it. I felt bad, but it was like sinning. It knew it was wrong but it was oh so tasty. I just couldn’t help myself. It all went downhill from there though, a bit of milk in the ingredients, a bit of cheese here and there, a little bite won't hurt...to absolute carnivorous behavior.

Complete meltdown.

I blame Auntie Floe. She's a conniving … well, not a nice woman.

So, I’m going in steps. Why? Cause I have a nasty caffeine and cigarette addiction. Okay, the cigarettes are a piece of cake to ditch compared to the caffeine (+/-2 cigarettes a day compared to living on Coke).

Actually that’s what I’m gonna’ do. I’m gonna’ ditch both addictions at once. Why sit around playing games with myself when I have my health to worry about?

I’m starting anew.

Starting right this very instance I’m not going to drink anything other than water nor am I going to smoke another cigarette.

The headaches will suck. I accept this as my body going through withdrawals. Caffeine is a drug. I wanna’ get clean.

Okay, that was a bit dramatic. But…oh well! I mean it.

If I mess up, I fess up.

Wish me luck!

0 comments: