Oh My Goodie Goodie Gumdrops.

Teardrop Trailer Consideration

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I've been thinking. What would it be like to have a teardrop trailer and actually live in it full time?

To travel around freelancing...
Meeting a ton of new and interesting people...
To be able to go when and where I want...
To live on the road...
A bohemian lifestyle...
Chills!

That, honestly, is my dream life. Now if I can only convince Keith (pseudo-husband) to come with me. Okay, that wouldn't take much. I know the first thing he'd say, "When are we leaving?".

A childs dream, I suppose. For now anyway. Hmm. (That's me scheming, by the way.)

&&&

OMGGG! I got a comment on ClassicButQuirky. I'm totally psyched about it. It was from a woman named 'Laura H.' Ah! I'm so darn excited. Just putting it out there, but Laura H., you're so my new best friend. Oh, and can't forget Kaylynn, she's "following" the blog. Go Kaylynn!

Hehehe. Got all excited.

0 comments: